Great news for Elite Music users, the bot has recently had a bunch of awesome improvements over the past two revisions... now available on the GitHub Repository! 🎉
- Docker Support 🐳 - Elite Music can now be installed via Docker Image via Docker Hub or through Docker Compose!
- Play command searching 🔍 - The regular play command will now return a search embed if more than one result is found for your query.
- Environment improvements 🧑💻 - Added versioning to the .env configuration to ensure users do not miss out on new features in the future! Also deprecated redundant options.
- Plex Search Accuracy 🎯 - Plex commands will now be substantially more accurate when searching for songs in your Plex Media Server library.
- Wide variety of bug fixes 🐛 - A great amount of reported bugs have been resolved, including issues with Spotify url playback and more.
Get the latest v1.4 update as well as an extensive list of update notes through our GitHub Repository Releases section and make sure to leave a star! 💪❤️⭐
Make sure to also update your environment using the latest .env.sample file to ensure that you do not miss out on any of the latest features!
Thank you for reading ~ Jacob ❤️
First time hearing of Elite Music? 👀
- Wide range of commands.
- Easy to setup, customise and edit.
- Slash commands (djs v14).
- Support for various streaming platforms.
- Wide range of audio filters.
- Docker Support.
- Awesome playback UI.
- Additional features including plex media server support.
- And much more!
Want to test out and demo the bot before hosting and configuring it yourself?
You can invite Elite Music to your server here to test it out!